Note: the following content is restored from the old website, which has be outdated and may be wrong. It is here for reference only.
If you are a presenter you will want to disable all sound events in your client and on your PC in order to avoid microphone “clicks.” There are two actions that need to be taken in order to disable the sound effects on your PC.
- Disable all sound effects in the room you are presenting from by clicking on the “Actions” menu and then selecting Disable all Sound Effects.
- If you are using Windows XP you will need to:
- Click on your “Start Menu”;
- Click on “Control Panel;”
- Double-click on the “Sounds and Audio Devices” icon;
- Click on the “Sounds” tab;
- Click the down-arrow on the right side of the “Sound Scheme” drop-down list box;
- Select “No Sounds;”
- Click Apply at the bottom of the dialog box;
- Click on OK.