Note: the following content is restored from the old website, which has be outdated and may be wrong. It is here for reference only.
Over 80 additional pointers and cursors for those with visual or perceptual difficulties. Icon styles include animated, colored, large, I-beams and circles.
- Download the 3.8MB self-extracting .exe file onto your hard disk by clicking the download link in the right hand menu.
- Double-click on the downloaded SETUP.EXE file and follow the onscreen installation instructions.
Please note that some of the cursors featuring inverted colors may not work on some computers.
A help file is added under Start – Program Files – ACE Centre – Cursors
To use the custom pointers:
- Double click on the icon labeled “Mouse” in the Windows control panel.
- Click on the tab labeled “Pointers”.
- To change a pointer icon, highlight it (e.g. click on “Normal Select”), then click the button labelled “Browse”. This should take you to the “Cursors” directory.
- Select the mouse pointer that you want to use and click on the “OK” button.
Other downloadable cursors
There’s more large cursors available for free download at www.philip-henderson.co.uk
The freely downloadable Logitech “Mouse Software for PC” also features a scheme of large pointers (see www.tcouponcode.com)