RingCentral office product has many features and one of them is the RingCentral meetings. We won’t talk about other features in this article but will only concentrate on the RingCentral meetings reviews. Without the RingCentral meetings, the office product can’t be complete and it will not be able to offer its full line business connectivity solutions as it does today.
Launched just a decade ago, in 2003, RingCentral eliminated the many challenges in communication that had been putting the face of many businesses in to jeopardy. Previously, businesses relied only on the traditional office hardware and in fact, they never utilized this hardware fully. Today, as seen in the RingCentral meetings reviews, there are many easy or rather simple business communication issues that have been solved thereby making the whole business to be fit.
Through the RingCentral meetings reviews, you will realize that the feature offers web conferencing applications or rather services thereby allowing each user to be able to hold a conference with up to fifty participants. This offers a high end level functionality, cost effectiveness and reliability for modern offices.
Pros of the RingCentral meetings
The RingCentral meetings reviews enumerate the pros that are associated with this additional feature of the RingCentral office product. They include:
- the feature is easily set up by the use of the RingCentral Office
- if you need toll free or rather local numbers, they are very highly available
- It comes with high functionality (mobile integration, HD video, screen recording $ sharing. Safe driving mode, quality audio, audio recording etc)
- it is mobile device friendly and is compatible with tablets, Smartphone, laptops among others
- it is easy and cheap to manage without any hidden charges
- it comes with enhanced security features
- it is a cloud based application
- it features iCal, Outlook and Google calendar integration
- it features a 24/7 customer care service provision
- Depending on the plan you pay for, you can attend a video conferencing meeting with from 4 to 50 participants.
- It is not a standalone product since it can’t be installed and used without the RingCentral office.
- Connectivity related issues where there is network problems
What is most liked about the RingCentral Meetings?
Easy setup: within less than two minutes, the set up will be complete for the users who already have RingCentral office as the VoIP provider. Though it’s so easy without any complicated processes, if you need guidance, there is guided assistance for both new as well as current users.
High functionality: according to the RingCentral meetings reviews, the feature is highly productive and is very user friendly with a number of platforms such as the tablets, the Smartphone and the likes. All participants can do recording, there is safe driving mode among others. At the users’ convenience, they can disable the sound or video so as to reduce interfering with the meeting or being interfered with.
Enhanced Security features: the use of multilevel security is one of the features that can’t go unmentioned in the RingCentral meetings reviews. The use of security PINs, encryption of data during sending is important in any cloud based products and this is exactly what you will get from the RingCentral meetings.