The RingCentral for Desktop comes programmed with the RingCentral Softphone that facilitates for high-quality VoIP calls as it transforms your Mac or even PC into one sophisticated and elaborate call controller. In a nutshell, this is a design that comes with an array of magnanimous options and features. It is worth discussing the RingCentral Softphone reviews in order for us to get the real issue as far as this new technology is concerned.
Benefits and Pros of the RingCentral Softphone
First, technological advancements come with several benefits. According to the RingCentral Softphone reviews, the technology comes with the benefits below.
Make & Receive Calls on your PC
To begin with, the RingCentral Softphone reviews talks a lot about making and receiving calls on one’s PC.
- The RingCentral Softphone feature is included on the technology without any additional cost on the end user.
- Just download the application and you will be set to begin using the Softphone. After downloading, launch it after which you enter your specific RingCentral login or rather sign in details.
- You will then have to ensure that your headset has been plugged-in, in the event that your computer’s speakers together with the microphone aren’t in order. If the two are in order, don’t go to the hassle of getting external ones. Just turn on your internet connected PC into a Softphone & call controller.
Manage & Control Calls
- Just park a telephone call on literally any virtual location and retrieve it from the Softphone system or any other phone such as your mobile phone and the rest.
- You can the seamlessly flint any ongoing call to either your computer, desk phone or a mobile device.
- A phone call is then transferred to any other phone number or rather to an extension.
- With up to a maximum of four callers, you are able to host a conference or even split calls without having to push complicated button sequences.
HD Voice Facilitates for High Quality Call Sounds
From the RingCentral Softphone reviews, we discover that calls end up being clearer and better understood since the quality of voice is richer than when conventional softphones are used.
Call Recording with Softphones
- You have the possibility of recording either a single call or even automatically recording all the calls you make and receive.
- You can then download the conversations you have saved, store them in your desktop or even forward the conversations to third parties for review.
Screening of the incoming calls
As per the RingCentral Softphone reviews, Auto receptionists can be configured thereby prompting the callers to record their own names. Unwanted calls can either be ignored or even blocked. Alternatively, you can decide to send some of the callers to voicemail directly. With a single click, you can also be able to route your calls by the use of Real time call controller.
Sending test-to-speech messages to callers in real time
Without having to pick up your handset, you will be able to communicate with your caller. Another great feature with the Softphone, according to the RingCentral Softphone reviews, is the fact that callers are allowed to hear some default or personalized messages when you are not able to receive the calls. This is an option that’s available when you are on a different call and when you are surfing the web etc.
Interception of Callers Who Are Leaving Messages
You will be able to listen to a voice message while the caller records them. Also, according to the RingCentral Softphone reviews, you can intercept a caller as they leave a message so that you can be able to receive the call.